Thursday, July 27, 2017

Trendy Trench

Happy Friday Eve!
Shocking; today I have another outfit for you full of Nordstrom Anniversary sale pieces. If you’re sick of hearing about it and seeing it, I completely understand if you click the X button and close the screen. However, if you’re still looking for pieces to buy; this duster and tank are some of my favorites. (I love the jeans too but they have been sold out forever and I have given up on them coming back in stock.)
Let’s start with this duster/jacket/trench thing. First of all I have no idea what to call it but, it’s pretty much a combo of all three things above. It’s super lightweight and the color gives you endless possibilities. I plan on wearing it with jeans, dresses, & skirts all fall and winter long.  For now I will be wearing it over summer pieces like this mélange tank.
I normally don’t like form-fitting things; however, I actually LOVE this tank. The material and color is what sold me on it. I know it’s going to be a great layering piece this Fall. The pink is only available in limited sizes but, the grey is fully in stock and I might have ordered it last night. Haha
Let me know if you end up purchasing either of these pieces.










Trench: Nordstrom (limited sizes available so I also love this) | Tank: Nordstrom | Denim: Nordstrom sold out (same brand here also love these) | Bag: Nordstrom (my exact color combo is no longer available) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lipstick: Urban Decay in Sheer Lady Flower | Necklace: Forever21 old (similar here & here) | Earrings: Forever21 old (similar here & here) | Watch: Apple Watch Gold 42mm face with cocoa band


Tomorrow I have a special Friday post going live. I’m testing out a potential new series where I share some of my current favorite things with y’all. I would love for you to check it out and give me feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment