Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Ruffles & Polka Dots

The Nsale is officially in full swing; and I feel like in less than a week my instagram feed has turned into Fall. (Where’s my PSL?!) While I am so excited about all my fall finds from the Nsale, the temperatures are still in the 90’s, and getting hotter every day. This has made me realize that cooler temps and the ability to wear sweaters are still very far away!
 Today I wanted to share one of my favorite wear now (and later) pieces I got from the Nsale. It is possibly one of my favorite pieces in general that I purchased. This bib top is too cute! I love how girly the ruffles are and that the polka dots are very subtle. The color pairs perfectly with white denim, and come October, I will be wearing it with dark denim and some OTK brown boots. It also comes in black, which is always a great option in my book! I love pieces that transition seamlessly from season to season with just a slight change up.










Top: Nordstrom | Jeans: Old Navy | Tote: Nordstrom (no longer available in my exact color combo) | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Shoes: Old (love these & these) | Lipstick: Mac Lipstick in Blankety with Mac Lipglass in Snob (favorite combo currently)

What are your thoughts…are you ready for Fall? Or do you want Summer to stay a little longer?
Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time. I truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment