Saturday, July 15, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year! No it's not Christmas, but the Nordstrom anniversary sale is pretty darn close!
Today I have rounded up some of my favorite picks from this year's sale and I honestly think this is the best year yet!! See below for what I think are some must haves and grab them before they sell out! 

*Indicates I own that piece

*1. This duster is probably one of my favorite pieces. The girl at Nordstrom showed it to me yesterday and at first I didn't take it with me to try on. Fast forward to trying everything on in the dressing room and I couldn't stop thinking about it! I just HAD to have it. Wear it with jeans and booties or a dress and heels. So versatile!
2. I am a sucker for workout tanks since starting barre classes. I like this one because of the big logo. 
3. The lace up sweater trend was HUGE last year and this one gives that a whole new spin! I also love the pink color, but if that's not your thing it comes in 2 other colors.
*4. This plaid shirt is a MUST HAVE! It is super soft, comes in 5 colors and is under $32!!!! What more could you ask for? 
5. Again with the lace up sweater trend. This time on the back. I think this is super cute and different than the front lace up from last year. I also love this tank option.
6. I love pleats and this sweater is the cutest thing!! I feel like pleats are common in bottoms and dresses so this is very unexpected...in a good way! Also check out the dress version here.
*7. Cardigans are one of those things you can never have enough of. This one is perfect for the Fall over a cute top with jeans and boots. It comes in 4 other colors and is under $32! I got the black the other day and the beige is in my cart! 
*8. Love, love, LOVE this ripped denim! Plus, they under $45 so you really can't beat that. If your short these are PERFECT!  
9. I love dress that are of the "throw on and go" nature and this one definitely checks that box! It comes in 2 other colors, but I love the black one best. 
10. This jacket has been brought back from last year! I love BLANKNYC denim and this jacket is equally amazing. The embroidery and stud detail is so fun!
*11. This stripe top is one of the first things I grabbed Thursday. It's a great basic piece you can style a million different ways. It's also super soft and only $16!! I mean seriously, just buy every color at that price! 
12. I LOVE leather leggings and these Spanx leggings are some of the best! They are super high waisted and suck everything in! 
*13. Articles of Society jeans are already a pretty great price point. This price points just makes them a no brainer! They are really great quality and this particular style is a short girls BFF!!! I am contemplating a second pair in case something happens to the first one. Is that crazy? 
14. I love this two piece set! Wear it together for a super trendy 2 piece look or separately if thats just not your thing. It's super soft and I love the colors. Top here and skirt here

*Indicates I own that product

1. How comfy do these Ugg Slippers look? They are great for around the house or if you need to take your pup on a walk one cold morning! 
2. I have been wanting some Quay Australia sunnies and when I saw these were $36 I had to have them. They are very mirrored and VERY large so if you are unsure I would say try them on in store if possible.
3. I love Dry Bar and this is such a great deal! Also, the triple sec hair product in there is one of my favorites.
4. Love these low side booties. They are a great transitional shoe, look super comfy and are under $90! 
5. Clarisonic has changed my skin. Whenever someone asks if I think they are worth the money I don't even think twice about saying yes! I know they can be a little pricy which is why now is the perfect time to invest! 
6. T3 is supposed to be some of the best hair products. I really need a new hair dryer and this just might be the one.
7. Purses are a GREAT thing to buy during the sale and this Tory Burch is no exception. They had a really similar one last year and it sold out so quick!
8. Y'all know I love lipstick and MAC is one of my favorites! This kit comes with everything you need to make your lip color stay all night. (I am OBSESSED with the primer in this kit. I use it every time I put on lipstick and sometimes by itself as a balm.)
9. This Nars cheek pallet will help you create the perfect contoured cheekbones! The bronzer the comes in this is my favorite bronzer EVER! With all the blush options there is sure to be one that suits your skin tone perfectly! 
*10. I have these Sonix sunnies in black and I really love both options included in the sale! Again, they are pretty big, so if that's not your thing definitely try these on. 
11. This Laura Mercier pallet is PERFECTION! This is a pallet I think I would use ALL the shadows for once instead of just a couple. 
12. This Tory Burch tote is super similar to the York tote, but with a little more detail. It still has the center laptop case which I love and if you need a new work bag this is the one! 
13. Slides will continue to be a trend this Fall. While I'm totally #teamLC these Kristin Cavallari slides are super cute! I love the open back and they come in 3 colors. 
14. Even though I mostly use Tula products every once in a while I still use Purity and this is a really, really great deal for all of that! Your 32oz bottle is $55 so you basically get the 8oz bottle and exfoliating wash FREE! 
15. All I can say about these Vince Camuto OTK boots is OBSESSED!! At $159 if you don't buy them you WILL kick yourself later. 
16. Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite designers for purses! This little embroidered guy is no exception. So cute for Fall! 

I hope y'all enjoyed this round up! If you have any questions about sizing, how to style or anything else please leave in the comments below! 
Happy shopping! 











No comments:

Post a Comment