Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year! 2020

Happy New Year!
2020
I can't believe the holiday season is already over and it's a brand new year. 
I have been seriously slacking on the blog posts the last couple weeks. I have had a ton of time off work, but have been in last minute wedding planning mode. I can't believe we are only 3 days away from our wedding! (Where has the time gone?!) 
Today I wanted to take a few minutes to reflect on 2019 and look forward to 2020. 
2019 was a pretty quiet year. (It had a lot to live up to from 2018. We got our puppy, traveled a bunch, got engaged, I got promoted at work twice, and so much more.)
2019 wasn't a bad year just not as eventful. The biggest part of 2019 was wedding planning. If I could only describe the year in one way it would be wedding planning. haha. I got to go on a few fun trips this year including Miami for my bachelorette party! 
It was also a good year for the blog. I did the most collabs I've ever done this year. I finally started doing some local events at the end of the year and got to meet other Jacksonville bloggers.











 Dress: Acelitt | Shoes: Steve Madden (I actually hate these shoes. I forgot why until I put them on to shoot this. They are SUPER narrow. I don't have a wide foot at all! I'd recommend these or these) | Lipstick: Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in Rosé Wood | Sunnies: Amazon
I will say even though 2019 wasn't bad I am definitely ready for 2020. This year is going to be a big one! 
I get to kick off this decade by marrying J who I have been dating for the last 10 years! We started the last decade off by making things official as BF and GF and will start this one by making things even more official as husband and wife! 
After that we have our mini moon. (Stay tuned into IG next week to see where we are going.)
After that I get to go to Vegas for work and then turn around and go back to Vegas 3 weeks later with some girlfriends! 
2020 is going to be the year of weddings for us. I think so far we will be attending 6 not including our own. 
We also will go on our big honeymoon in April/May and I am so so excited for that. 
I also turn 30 this year. That is a whole other blog post for a different day, but obviously that's a big birthday. 
These are just the things we have planned so far. I know there will be so many other things that happen this year and I can't wait to see where I'm at on December 31st, 2020.
I also hope this is a big year for the blog. Last year was the biggest yet and I can only hope to grow even more this year. I hope y'all will continue to follow along.
I also hope that 2020 is a great year for each and every one of you! Remember that you have 365 (now 364) chances to make this your best year yet!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment