Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Ribbed Sweater Dress in Paris

I'm so excited to share today's outfit with y'all! 
I picked this dress up right before our trip to Paris and I'm so glad I did.
Y'all know that I normally shy away from body hugging pieces, but this one just called to me for some reason. I may even buy it in tan! 
This was probably one of my favorite outfits I packed. It's such a simple look, but I feel like that's what I have really been gravitating towards lately. The dress itself is also SUPER comfortable. I wore it to dinner one night and it was great after I stuffed my face with pasta and bread! I styled it with booties and a leather jacket (not pictured) since it was FREEZING in Paris. You'll also notice a belt which helps accentuate my waist and is V slimming. I have since styled it with heels and a fur vest which also looked amazing! (And the belt!)
Basically I can't say enough good things about this dress and I will be wearing it all year long! 










Dress: Target | Booties: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Belt: Amazon no longer available (similar here) | Purse: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Lipgloss: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk

This would be a great option for Valentine's Day too! I'm hoping to have some more Valentine's Day options for you next week. I was supposed to shoot this past weekend, but hanging out with friends and taking Ramsey to the dog park sounded so much better. I will be getting down to business this weekend though and hope to have lots of good things coming to the blog soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment