Thursday, January 23, 2020

Valentine's Day Outfit Inspo

I can't believe we are coming to the end of January!!
Valentine's Day is just a little over 3 weeks away. With that being said, today I have rounded up some great outfit options for February 14th! Whether you are celebrating with your significant other, girlfriends or pup I've got ya covered! There is something for everyone and every event. 
I bought this last year and love it! 
I love the colors on this! Perfect for Valentine's Day! 
This can be dressed up or down. 
This can be worn with a blouse and heels or a tee and sneakers depending on your plans.
Comes in a ton of other colors too. 
I love this skirt. It can be worn all spring and summer long.
These are always a good idea.
Such a cute top! 
I obviously love my dog and this set is too cute! 
I love the color of this dress.
I love this jacket. It comes in a bunch of colors.
I think this purse is so cute! This color is currently on sale! 
This just seems so feminine to me.
Have this in white and love it! The red is perfect for V-day!
I am obsessed with these! Perfect way to balance out a sexy top like the one above.
I am in love with these. I almost picked them as my wedding earrings.

What are your plans for Valentine's Day? I have no idea what we are doing. I kind of want to do something special/fun since it will be our first Valentine's Day as husband and wife. I know it's a silly holiday but still want to make it fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment