Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Workout Gear

Finally! 
A new blog post! I've been wanting to get this post up, but with the wedding, family and friends in town, and then heading to Paris things have just been non stop. 
I know a big new year's resolution for so many people involves fitness so I thought I would round up all my favorite active gear. A lot of it is clothing, but I also added some other gadgets & things that I personally find helpful. 
Obsessed with these. I have them in a few colors. They are the perfect length and so soft! 
I love my Apple watch for multiple reasons. One of the biggest is the health aspect. You can track your calories, exercise, steps, and so much more! 
Super important for muscle recovery if you are a runner. It feels really good after a nice long workout. 
I personally can't wear Nikes for workouts, but J loves them.
People swear these are lululemon dupes. I can't confirm that (I don't own lululemon) but I do love these! 
I love buying sports bras in sets. These have AMAZING reviews! 
 I love these leggings! I need to order them in black. I have the purple that's pictured. 
I love my AirPods for a million reasons, but especially when working out. 
I have this sweatshirt and love it! It's nothing special, but just a good basic to have.
I have the older version and love them. 
Good for yoga, stretching, at home workouts, and so much more! 
I love these! 
I want one of these so bad!!
I love these tanks! 
I like these longer sports bras. You can wear them alone or under lower cut workout shirts.
These are my favorite brand of running shoes!  

What are your workout goals for this year? 
Mine is to continue with Orangetheory and Classpass and get stronger and healthier. I'll be sharing more on this in the next couple of weeks. 
Tell me what your fitness goals are in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment