Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Cardigan Top Trend

Happy Tuesday!
My goal was to get this post up last week, but with my trip to Vegas and it being non-stop that just didn't happen. 
I'm done traveling for a couple weeks so I'm hoping to get back on a regular posting schedule. (Tuesday and Thursday with the occasional Wedding Wednesday.) 
This is the first outfit I'm sharing from Paris. I have been seeing this cardigan as a regular sweater trend everywhere and finally decided to give it a try. My goal for Paris was to bring a lot of neutrals and this camel color definitely fit the bill. I actually really like this color and have my eye on a few other pieces. 
I decided to pair it with white jeans (maybe not the best idea as they got a bit dirty) and my white mules. 
This was the perfect outfit for our first full day exploring Paris. We went to Musee D'Orsay and walked all the way up to Notre Dame and then back down to our hotel. I was a little skeptical of my shoe choice, but they were actually SUPER comfy. (The white is no longer available, but I linked a black pair from the same brand.) 









Sweater: Target | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Target old (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Old (similar here) | Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim (small version here) | Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick

No comments:

Post a Comment