Sunday, February 9, 2020

Galentine's Day Outfit

Happy Sunday!
I know I never post on Sundays, but I wanted to make sure y'all saw this outfit. 
This would be great for Galentine's day on Thursday or a super casual Valentine's date. 
I actually shot this a while ago and never got around to posting it. When I was thinking about Valentine's Day outfits to share with y'all I thought of this one. Thankfully it was already shot and you probably have most of these pieces in your closet. If you need this skirt you can still get it in enough time. (Hello 2-day shipping!!)
I will definitely be wearing this to my girls night/book club on Wednesday. I love that it's cute, but SUPER comfortable. 









Top: Old Navy | Skirt: Revolve | Cardigan: Nordstrom old (similar here & here) | Boots: Nordstrom | Sunnies: Amazon | Lipgloss: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk
Do you have anything fun planned this week? I have book club Wednesday, Galentine's lunch on Thursday at work, and then Friday I think we are going to do dinner at our friends house! Should be a pretty fun week! 
I hope y'all have a great week and celebrate with your SO, girlfriends, pup, kitten, sister, mom, whoever! Just celebrate the people you love in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment