Thursday, February 13, 2020

Straight Leg Jeans

Happy Galentine's Day!
It's super late, but I had to get a post up today.
I am really slacking on one of my February goals. :( 
Anyway, let's talk about today's outfit. 
I'm sure many of you are looking forward to Spring, but with all my travel to cold weather and that fact that it's been somewhat cold in FL (until this week) I've been wearing lots of winter attire. 
I bought this vest last year and it is one of my favorites. It was around $30 and looks so much more expensive. (I've been asked more than a few times if it's real.) 
I love that faux fur vests keep you warm without the full bulkiness of a jacket. 
I also want to talk a minute to talk about these jeans. 
I have been looking for a pair of straight leg jeans for a while and these were finally the perfect fit! Since I have bigger hips and thighs it's hard to find ones that don't end up looking like SUPER wide leg jeans. Not saying I don't like that look it's just not what I've been looking for. When I found these I was so excited. I have 2 more pairs in my cart. The best part is they are under $50!!! Do yourself a favor and get you a pair. 









Sweater: H&M old (similar herehere, & here) | Vest: Target old (similar herehere & here) | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Necklace: Amazon | Lip Gloss: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk

What are everyone's plans for tomorrow? Ours have changed a little. We are going to go out for dinner now. We don't have reservations so that should be interesting. I told J I don't care where we go as long as I can have a dirty martini. (They are my new favorite!!) hah
I hope everyone has a great weekend and thank you so much for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment