Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Springtime Suede

Guys!
Spring is right around the corner. Although the weather kind of says otherwise. 
Anyway, I wanted to start sharing some more Spring inspired outfits with y'all. This one is PERFECT for transitioning from cooler temps. 
Suede jackets are perfect for this time of year. They keep you about as warm as a leather jacket, but are a little softer for Spring. 
This one is super lightweight and I love it. I paired it with my favorite bodysuit from last summer and my new favorite jeans. I added this light colored hat to brighten the color pallet a bit. 
I will probably be wearing a similar variation of this outfit on repeat for the next few weeks. (As long as it warms up. I shot these and then it got real real cold again.) 










Top: Free People | Jeans: Old Navy | Jacket: Parkside Harbor sold out (similar here & here) | Hat: Pink Lily Boutique sold out in this color (similar here & here) | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Amazon | Lipstick: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood

Are you looking forward to Spring? I love Spring, but that also means Summer is right around the corner. While I also love Summer I am NOT ready for the heat just yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment