Thursday, February 27, 2020

Snake Print

I am so excited to share these pants with y'all today! 
Snake print has been on the rise lately and I am all for it. Y'all know I love leopard print so I am also fully embracing this newer "animal" print.
So fun little story about these pants. 
They are from my favorite boutique (Parkside Harbor) and I was actually with her when she bought them for the store. I have literally been waiting/dreaming of these pants since August! They finally arrived and I immediately had to get my hands on them.
I actually wore this outfit in Vegas for market. 
These pants are great for a few reasons. 
1. They are SUPER trendy. 
2. They are so soft! They seriously feel like you are wearing pajamas. 
3. They are great for us short girls. Whenever I buy pants like this I usually have to them majorly hemmed. These are the perfect length because I could wear them with flats and they also work with a small heel! 
Let's also take a moment to talk about this bodysuit. I officially LOVE bodysuits again. I don't know if I ever stopped, but I have been looking for them more and more lately. This one is an amazon find and I love the ruching. It's V slimming.









Bodysuit: Amazon | Pants: Parkside Harbor | Hat: Pink Lily Boutique sold out in black (similar here & here) | Boots: Sold out (similar here & here) |  Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunnies: Amazon | Lipstick: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood

What are your thoughts on the snake print trend? I personally cannot get enough. I will be wearing these pants NON STOP!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment