Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Rib Knit Skirt

Today I'm sharing my last outfit from Paris. (Don't worry, I still have my travel diary coming. Part 1 should be up on Thursday.) 
This is by far my absolute favorite outfit from Paris. I am in LOVE with this skirt! 
Taking this skirt with me to Paris was pretty wishful thinking on my part. (It was freezing the whole time.) However, I was very determined to get this look shot while we were there. I picked the sunniest day and just sucked it up for a bit. We walked around to some of the different views of the Eiffel Tower and then had a little picnic on the lawn in front of the tower. After that I had to find a coffee shop and change because I was so freaking cold! 
I was a little hesitant to order this skirt at first. I have been seeing ribbed knit pieces a lot lately and wanted to give the trend a try. I finally saw this skirt on sale and pulled the trigger. 
I am so glad I did because I love it. It's super cozy but it's totally appropriate to wear out and about. I could even wear this to work. I dressed it down here since we did so much walking but you could easily dress it up a bit more. 
The best part is it comes in 12 colors currently! The options are endless.
I went with tan because y'all know how much I love neutrals. I might have to pick up a fun color for spring though.











Top: Old Navy | Skirt: Free People | Leather Jacket: Topshop sold out (similar here & here) | Shoes: Amazon | Sunnies: Amazon | Lips: Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (My lips were sooooo chapped. I use this as chapstick.) 
What are your thoughts on the knit pieces? I used to hate ribbed knit anything but have found myself grabbing more and more of it lately. 






No comments:

Post a Comment