Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Nsale: Pieces/Things I Own & Love

Today is officially the first day of the Nordstrom sale.
Starting today Icon level members can start shopping! 
Here's a breakdown of dates:
Icons can shop starting August 4th. Early access is August 4th-18th for these members.
Ambassadors can shop starting August 7th. Early access is August 7th-18th for these members.
Influencers can shop starting August 10th. Early access is August 10th-18th for these members.
Insiders can shop starting August 13th. Early access is August 12th-18th for these members.
Public access starts August 19th. The sale will run through August 30th. To get early access you must have the Nordstrom credit card. Things definitely sell out so it is worth it. However I would never recommend someone getting a credit card just to shop a sale. I personally have the debit card. (Unfortunately they no longer offer this option. I wish they did because it's way easier to keep yourself in check.) If you do opt to get the credit card my piece of advice is don't go crazy. The deals are good but not worth going into debt over. Figure out what you truly need and can afford and stick to those items/budget. 

Now that we have covered all that I am excited to share my first Nsale post of the year. I rounded up pieces that they have brought back year after year and that I personally own. You know all these pieces are good because like I said they have brought them back year after year. Some of them are a little updated and I will make sure to call that out. I can promise you that any of these pieces are things you will reach for year after year. It's also a great time to stock up on beauty. I have added a bunch of my favorites to this post too. 

Cowl Neck Sweater
I am obsessed with this sweater. I got it last year and it's SUPER warm. Definitely size down. I think I might get the orange color this year. I obviously own the beige because y'all know I love a good neutral. 
Kopari Deodorant
This is my favorite!
Quay Blue Light Glasses
I have the sunglass version of these and love them. Thinking I might need to snag the blue light version.
Sam Edelman Knee High Boots
I bought a pair like this 2 years ago and LOVE them!! 
Thinking I might get the brown version.
L'occitane Hand Cream
This stuff is amazing! Definitely my favorite hand cream. It feels so luxurious. 
Spanx Leggings
Y'all have probably heard all about these. If you haven't pulled the trigger on them you should! I'm going to get another pair this year! 
Supergoop Daily Moisturizer Set
This is such a good deal. I use this moisturizer daily. 
Madewell Colorblock Cardigan
I bought a version of this last year and love it. This is a great neutral piece.
BP Cardigan
These are great cardigans at an even better price point. I have a few of these from years past.
Adidas Swift Run Sneakers
I bought a white pair last year and will definitely be buying this leopard version this year. Size down at least a half size. I'm normally a 7.5/8 and I think I have 6.5 from last year. 
St. Tropez Self Tanner
This is my favorite self tanner. This is a jumbo bottle. It will last me forever! 
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Set
This is my favorite nude lipstick & gloss. You also get the liner in this set. 
Kiehl's Line Reducing Serum Duo Pack
This is my favorite nighttime serum. You basically get half a bottle free.
Zella High Waist Leggings
I bought these last year and love them. They really suck you in!
TopShop Faux Leather Moto Jacket
Another piece I bought last year and LOVED!! Such a great price and good quality. 
BP Basic Tee
Always a good time to stock up on basic t-shirts. (long & short) They make for great pieces to wear now and then layer later on. 

These are all things I own and love and I know you will get a lot of use out of. 
Let me know if you pick any up and love them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment