Thursday, March 25, 2021

Graphic Tees

 Let's talk about one of my favorite clothing pieces... the graphic tee. 
I feel like these have been popular for a while, but have really taken off in the last couple years. Especially the band tee. 
When you think about it they are super versatile and you should definitely have a few in your closet. (Or way more than a few if you're me. I honestly think it was one of my most bought items of 2020.) 
You can pair them with jeans and heels like I did here for a classic laid back look. Throw on a blazer and you're ready for the office.
Pair it with a skirt and hat and you're off to brunch. A graphic tee and leggings is my go to uniform when running errands. 
See what I mean? The possibilities really are endless.
I bought this one because both my parents are HUGE Grateful Dead fans which means I grew up listening to them. And TBH it is the softest freaking shirt I have ever felt in my life. 
Sadly it's sold out but I linked some similar options from the same retailer and did a whole round up of graphic tees.










Top: Abercrombie sold out (same shirt with different graphics here. Yes, it's mens.) | Jeans: Abercrombie | Heels: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick and Lip Lustre both in Pillow Talk

Other Graphic Tees I love:
I have a different version of this and LOVE it! 
Need this! 
This has been in my cart forever. I am debating the LS or SS version.
Greatest show EVER!
Love the tie dye.
Another one that's been in my cart a while.
Everyone and their mom has this shirt, but I still love it so much.
Such a cute little graphic for summer.

Do you love a good graphic tee? How many do you own? Tell me all about it in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out today's post. I hope you enjoyed it and have a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment