Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Summer Knit Romper

 Y'all I'm so excited to share this romper with you today.
I first saw this on Something Navy and was immediately influenced.
I will admit I was a little hesitant after the fact because our body types are V different.
When it arrived in the mail and I tried it on I still wasn't 100% sure. After wearing it around the house for a little it really started to grow on me. 
It's super comfy and I am OBSESSED with the color. I think it will look so great with a tan this summer. I also like that the legs are really wide so it will be nice and breezy when it starts to get hot. 
I kept things real simple with flats and sunnies this day since we were going on a bike ride. 
This is such a great piece to add to your summer wardrobe. 















Romper: Free People | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Shoes: Tory Burch | Earrings: Target | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk with Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lipgloss in Perfect Nude on top

Here are a few other pieces from Free People that I have my eye on too.
Obsessed with this. I want it in all the colors.
Great for travel. Endless options.
Looks so cozy.
Comes in a ton of colors. Love this Olive option.

No comments:

Post a Comment