Thursday, March 4, 2021

Shoulder Pads

 Shoulder pads are BACK!!
But not in the way they were back in the 80's.
I started seeing this trend pop up around the end of last Summer and it is definitely here again this Spring. 
I love the look in a shirt/bodysuit like this one. It adds a fun/edgy element to an otherwise basic t-shirt.
I also recently saw it on a sweatshirt and LOVED the way it looked. 
Normally I think of olive as more of a Fall color, but I wanted to figure out a way to transition this to Spring. I think pairing it with white denim and a tan hat and heels did just the trick. 
This trend will definitely be sticking around so I linked my bodysuit and a couple other options I love. 










Bodysuit: Parkside Harbor (also love this top and this sweatshirt) | 
Denim: Sold out (similar here & here) | Shoes: Target | Hat: Pink Lily This is one of my favorite hats. Definitely snag while it's in stock. | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Necklace: Amazon | Purse: Tory Burch My exact color is last season. The one I linked is super similar though. | Lips: Limited Edition color (similar here in FU$$Y)

What do you think about the shoulder pad trend? I have definitely hear mixed reviews. I definitely am here for it and hope it sticks around a for a bit. 
I hope everyone had a great week and has an even better weekend. I am so so happy tomorrow is Friday! 
Thanks for stopping by :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment