Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Target Spring Accessories

 Target has been killing it this Spring with accessories. 
Bags, shoes, jewelry I want it all. 
I've rounded up some of my favorites below in a collage, but let's take a minute to talk about the ones featured below. 
When I first saw this bag I had to have it. It reminds me of the Saint Laurent Loulou Matelassé bag I've had my eye on for a while now. Because I'm not ready to pull the trigger on that just yet, I thought this would be a great way to get a similar look for much less. 
It also comes in a ton of color options.
I went with white since we are heading into warmer months. I also have my eye on the black version.
Let's also talk about my earrings. (Even though you can't really see them.)
The Sugarfix by Baublebar collection honestly NEVER disappoints. I don't even really shop at Baublebar anymore because I know I can get just as cute options at Target and for way cheaper. 
This was a set with a pair of earrings and 2 sets of cuffs for under $15!! That's a win in my book.
Check out the below for some other options I'm loving! 












Bodysuit: Fig & Willow sold out (similar here & here) | Denim: Old Navy last season (similar here & here) | Purse: Target | Sunnies: Quay Australia (similar Target version here) | Shoes: Target | Earrings: Target | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk with Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Perfect Nude on top
 
These are my favorite necklaces from last summer.
Anyone else reminded of the 90's with these? I bought the tan one and I'm obsessed! 
These remind me of designer ones. I will be purchasing ASAP! 
I have this in a few colors.
These style bags are so trendy right now! 
These remind me so much of the YSL bag. I have the white version and love it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment