Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Another Day, Another Shacket

 Remember when I said I was done with shackets? Yea, me neither! 
I really was done buying them for this season until I saw this one on Anna Page. (You should deff give her a follow. I love her style and her NYC apartment is GORGEOUS!)
Since it was so different from any of the other ones I have I easily justified adding it to my closet. 
This color can easily transition into Spring and it's such a good weight as temps start to warm up a bit. 
I also like that it's longer because it would look so cute over dresses.
There's really a ton of ways you can style it. I really like how it looks paired with the all black outfit I opted for here. 
Since we are transitioning to Spring it would look great with an all white look too. 
I actually shot this look over the weekend when it was like 75 degrees which was just a little too warm for this outfit.
Today however was cold (and rainy) and it looks like cooler weather is going to stick around for a while. I'm honestly not mad if it means I get to wear my new shacket! 














Shacket: H&M almost sold out (I also love this one  & this one) | Top: Target | Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Tory Burch sold out (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso

No comments:

Post a Comment