Tuesday, March 22, 2016

February Glam Bag

Hey y’all!
Sorry for my absence last week! Things have been crazy…per usual. Anyway, today I’m back and reviewing my February Glam Bag.
First, I have to apologize. One of the products is not pictured because I gave it to a friend before I photographed it. It was a lotion and if you have read my reviews before you know I never use those because I have an allergy. I still want to link the product so here it is. What I can tell you is that it smelled like candy, which I’m usually not a fan of anyway.
Ok now onto the products I still have and photographed.
First up is Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in I'm Kind of a Big Deal. I have tried this brand before and loved it. The names are so fun and the product itself is great. I had this color on my nails for a little over a week before I saw a chip. In addition, the polish brush is a little bigger than average, which I like!
The second product is Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Sierra Nevada #05. I would compare this to MAC pigment. It’s a very buildable product so you can use a little for a subtle look or a lot for a more dramatic look. Only downside since it is a loose powder it can be messy so just be careful.
The third thing is Sparkling Lip gloss in Pink Sequin from VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind. The color is pretty but reminds me of stuff I wore in middle school. It’s also extremely sticky which is a big turn off.
The last item in this bag is possibly my favorite. The Small Tapered Blending Brush from Luxie Beauty is amazing. It’s really soft and applies eye shadow effortlessly. I’ve been using it in my crease and outer corner and have ZERO complaints.










I hope these reviews are helpful. I cannot recommend ipsy enough. It introduces me to new products every month and sometimes I get an old favorite I may have forgotten about. If you are in a product rut, I would highly recommend signing up. Plus you get these cute pouches every month that are great for organizing things in your purse, beach bag, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment