Saturday, March 5, 2016

I work out

In honor of the 5k I’m doing later this afternoon, I thought I would share some workout clothes with you all.
This is not something I typically share or talk about really but it’s definitely something I spend my money on a few times a year. Getting new work out clothes can be a great thing for many reasons. It can be a reward for yourself if you hit a new goal at the gym. It can motivate you to get your booty to the gym. Moreover, they can be great for things other than the gym like running errands or travel. Hello at leisure trend. With all of that said, I’m always on the lookout for inexpensive but good quality workout clothes. Enter Forever21 active section. I started browsing this online and noticed they had a lot of cute and trendy pieces for AMAZING prices! Let’s talk about these leggings. I love that they have the mesh panels that are so on trend but these are a fraction of the cost. They seem to be of good quality and fit nicely. I also really like the seaming detail many of their pants have. (Hello slimming effect!) I also bought this moisture wicking tank with a fun saying. I’m sure it will be a lot better than my typical college tee shirt I typically throw on.
I’ve linked a bunch of great options below in case you’re in the market for new workout clothes this weekend.












Top: Forever21 (also love this and this and this) | Bottoms: Can't find online (similar here and here also love these and these and these) | Shoes: Nike (also love customizing your own) | Sunnies: Ray Ban

As always thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Two other places I love for inexpensive work out wear are Old Navy and Marshalls. The Marshalls where my parents live have a HUGE selection, which I can never pass up.

P.S.S. If you need sports bras and don’t mind shelling out a little bit of cash, these are my new favorites and they are AHHHmazing! Today if you use code SPORT75DUO you can get this bra and a pair of workout pants for $75!! That is a huge savings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment