Thursday, March 24, 2016

Transitional Sweater

Happy Friday Eve!
 Almost made it to the weekend and I have the perfect sweater for your weekend plans! I picked this up about 2 weeks ago and I am not kidding when I say I'm OBSSESSED! (I think I've worn it at least 5 times since.) It's perfect for so many reasons. The first is, it's really lightweight, add that to the fact that its neon pink, and it's great for this transitional time of year! Second, it can be dressed up or down, and I’ve worn it to the office but, also on date night. I LOVE when I find pieces that can be worn a multitude of ways for different settings. Lastly, it's on major sale giving you no excuse not to give this pretty sweater a new home.









Sweater: Dillard's | Jeans: Old (similar here) | Wedges: Old (similar here) | Purse: Target old (similar here and here) | Sunnies: Rayban | Lipstick: Smashbox 'Be Legendary' Cream Lipstick in Primrose | Necklace: Forever21 old (similar here and here)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend! See y'all next week for more spring style!

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, and Franish the Blog for the trend spin linkup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment