Friday, March 11, 2016

Spring Coat

Hello loves!
Here we are almost at the weekend. There are just a few more hours before happy hour and two days of fun and relaxation.
Now I know last Friday I said it would be my last winter outfit, but I just had to share this coat, because the color is perfect for spring. I bought this exact one a year and half ago but, have seen a ton of great blush options out there in a range of styles. While I typically do not need any type of coat past the second week of February, many do experience lovely cooler temperatures in spring. Blush is perfect for this time of year because it will go with all your white, light, and pastel colors making their way into your wardrobe. I love an all white look with this pink and it also pairs great with heather grey, camel, powder blue, mint, lilac, and so much more! Since mine is no longer available I have linked a bunch of options below. I even included some great trench coats for those April showers next month. I just might have to invest in one of those for myself. ;)










Coat: H&M old (similar here and here and also love this and this and this and this) | Top: Nordstrom (the color isn't currently on their site but I found it here) | Jeans: Lulus old ( similar here) | Shoes: DSW old (similar here also think these would look great) | Bag: Nordstrom in the Taupe/Pale Pink option 

As always thanks for reading. I really appreciate it and hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment