Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Knot Your Typical T-Shirt

Hey y’all! I hope everyone had a great weekend and Easter holiday. Mine was pretty low key, but still really nice.
Today I have a great simple top to share with you.
I am always on the hunt for plain tees. They are a staple in any wardrobe and definitely a necessity. I love this one because while it’s plain the knot detail gives it a little something extra. Not to mention this blush pink color is perfect for spring and summer.
This day I paired it with regular jeans but it would also look great with white or black denim and don’t forget about shorts. It comes in a couple colors and I’m thinking I might need to grab those as well.











Top: BCBGeneration on sale here | Jeans: Joes Jeans Skinny Ankle "Katya" (similar here and here) | Bag: Nordstrom | Wedges: Old (similar here) | Sunnies: Rayban | Lipstick: Smashbox 'Be Legendary' Cream Lipstick in Primrose | Necklace: Gift (similar here)


I hope you have a great Tuesday and thanks for reading!

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, and Boho Style File for the Trend Spin Linkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment