Friday, March 4, 2016

Faux Fur

Hello lovlies and Happy Friday!
I’m so excited it’s almost the weekend. Do you have anything fun planned? I have a post for you all on Saturday and I’m pretty excited about it, so stay tuned.
 As for today, I thought I would share this fabulous faux fur vest with y’all. I have shared it a million times on Instagram but never on here. I wore it this past weekend and it dawned on me it might be the last time I get to wear it until next fall/winter. I’m sure some of y’all will hate me or think I’m crazy for this comment but I’m really just not ready for spring/summer. Maybe it’s because there was a serious lack of cold weather this year. And the fact that I live in the wrong state for winter, but I feel hyped! Since it is almost springtime, now is the time to shop for winter staples like this. This one is not available online, but if you can find it in stores, it’s marked down 65%, making it a serious steal. I love the colors and the fact that it is SO warm. I seriously have to take it off sometimes because I start to sweat. Since it’s not available online, I linked an extremely similar one that is the same price as well as some others I love.







Vest: Dillard's (similar here also love this and this) | Sweater: H&M old (similar here and here) | Jeans: Lulus old (similar here) | Boots: DSW old (similar here and here


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment