Thursday, January 11, 2018

Pearl Details

Tuesday I talked about the ruffle trend, and I thought I would keep the theme of trends rolling this Thursday with another favorite trend of mine…pearl detail!
Just like ruffles, pearl detail is everywhere. I’ve seen it on jeans, tops, hats, dresses, I means it’s literally everywhere. (I’ll link some of my favorites below.) I started seeing these jeans at the beginning of fall, but all of them had a very hefty price tag. When I found these on Nordstrom.com for under $50 it was a no brainer, so I immediately ordered them. I think they have the perfect amount of pearls without being too over the top. It’s girly bu, subtle. I paired them with my favorite white booties and this super warm chunky knit sweater for a cold day of walking around DT Raleigh with J. I also love them with a leather jacket because y’all know I love mixing girly with edgy.













Sweater: Forever21 old (similar herehere, & here) | Jeans: Nordstrom (other pearl pieces more denimshoessweaterbeaniesweaterdenimdress just search pearl detail on any of these websites and so much will come up) | Booties: Lulus | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: BaubleBar old (similar here) | Lipstick: Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in Rose Wood
What do you think of this trend? Do you like ruffles or pearl detail better? (I think it’s a tie for me!) I hope you have a great weekend. Check back on Tuesday for a fun project I’ve been working on plus a GIVEAWAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment