Thursday, January 25, 2018

Pom Poms & Plaid

Pom pom beanies have been EVERYWHERE this winter. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t love them! 
J got me one for Christmas, so when I saw this all black one on a local boutiques instagram; I just had to have it. I just love how big and fluffy the pom is on this one. I’ve linked this one and a few others below. If I’m being honest I’ll probably buy at least one more. (J asked me the other day how many pom pom beanies a FL girl needed. I just proceeded to roll my eyes. Hah)
I also wanted to share this plaid shirt that I got during the Nsale in July and its back in stock and on sale. There’s limited sizing, so if you want this one or one in another color, hurry and grab one before they are gone. It’s super soft and long, which is great for styling it multiple different ways.
Last I can’t post pictures of our newest addition and not talk about him. If you follow me on instagram (@thefashionablylateblonde) you know J surprised me with a puppy for Christmas. Everyone, I would like for you to meet my new best friend…Ramsey. (He’s named after an FSU player who is now a Jaguar.) We brought him home a little over a week ago, and things have been interesting to say the least. Haha Ramsey definitely keeps us on our toes, but is the sweetest babe and I wouldn’t trade him for anything. (Even when he tears holes in all my shirts and my favorite sweatpants.)








Shirt: Nordstrom | Tank: Topshop old (similar here love this) | Jeans: Dillard's | Boots: DSW old (almost identical here & here) | Beanie: Rosie True (also have this one, have my eye on this one, love this & this) | Lip Color: Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in Rosewood

I hope everyone has a great weekend. What are your plans? We are probably going to take Ramsey to a brewery to meet some friends, I plan on working on a bunch of blog content, and Sunday I’m going to see Forever My Girl with my mom. Has anyone seen it yet? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment