Tuesday, January 30, 2018

What to Wear: Outdoor Wedding

Wedding season is just around the corner, and I have one coming up in a couple of weeks; and one of my friends basically has a wedding every other week from now until May.
One of the first things I think about when I get an invitation is what I’m going to wear. There are a few things to consider when figuring this out. Where is it, the time of year, and if there is a dress code. One of my favorite places to look for wedding attire is Lulu’s! They have the BEST selection of dresses, short dresses, long dresses, casual dresses and cocktail dresses. Seriously, if you can’t find a dress here you probably won’t find one. I found this dress last April when I was heading to my cousins wedding on a plantation in South Carolina. (This dress would also be perfect for a beach wedding, or any other outdoor venue.) The nice thing about this dress is that you can dress it up, or down. If you are headed to a casual beach wedding, you can throw on a pair of sandals and keep your accessories very minimal. If you’re going to a fancy evening wedding, pair it with some amazing heels, lots of jewels, and some really glam makeup and you will be good to go. Also if green isn’t your color, this dress comes in 8 other colors! All of which are perfect for a spring wedding. (That’s another great thing about Lulu’s…most of their dresses come in multiple colors.)
I’ve linked this dress and some of my other favorite options from Lulus below. (I might have thrown in a jumpsuit or two, because I just can’t help myself.)









Dress: Lulu's (also love thisthisthisthisthis jumpsuit, this jumpsuit, & this jumpsuit) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Earrings: Baubulebar old (similar here) | Lipstick: Nars Lipstick in Orgasm

If you have any questions or need help picking out what to wear for an upcoming wedding, please feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email at fashionablylateblonde@gmail.com
I hope you all have a great Tuesday, and thank you so much for stopping by!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway with smile brilliant here to win your own at home teeth whitening kit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment