Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ruffle Shuffle

Ruffles!
Ruffles are currently a huge trend, and I love it! Seriously, give me all the ruffles. Ruffle sleeves are probably having the biggest moment right now. Every website and store I go into has ruffle sleeve sweaters, tops, and dresses. When I saw this sweater back in November, I knew I just had to have it. I originally bought it to wear on Thanksgiving, and I haven’t stopped wearing it since.  I’ve wanted to get this post up forever, and unfortunately I’m too late. This guy was part of the Nordstrom sale after Christmas, and both colors sold out. But have no fear because I’ve linked a ton of other ruffle sleeve options below.












Sweater: Nordstrom (other options hereherehereherehere, & here also love this) | Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Vince Camuto old (similar here & here) | Purse: Michael Kors old (similar here & here love this) | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Earrings: BaubleBar old (this years version here) | Necklace: Gift (identical here) | Lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Always Red 

What do you think? Are you loving the ruffle sleeve trend as much as me or are you over it? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment