Tuesday, January 23, 2018

What to Wear: Valentine's Day Edition

Hi lovelies.
Valentine's Day is the next big holiday. Can you believe it? Since it's pretty much right around the corner I thought I would put together some inspiration on what to wear that day. Whether you have a date with your guy or you're having a wine night with your gals I've got ya covered. Fancy or chill there's something for you below.
Lulu's Red Shift Dress (available in pink and garnet also)
Lulu's Marble Clutch (Great neutral piece that would look great with a red outfit)
Lulu's Black Lace Backless Dress (also comes in white which I love for V-day)

I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for getting this up well before Valentine's Day. You should have plenty of time to order any of this stuff and get it WAY before February 14. What is everyone's plans for that day? J and I will probably go to dinner and just watch a movie at home. We never do anything too crazy for V-day.
P.S. I'm hoping to work on a couple Valentine's Day gift guides for next week. Let me know if there is anyone in particular you are having trouble shopping for in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment