Thursday, January 4, 2018

Winter Color Pallet

Hello lovelies!
Is everyone back in his or her routine yet after the holiday? I’m still trying to get there; since it’s freezing here, and I worked from home yesterday. If you’re not there yet, at least the weekend is almost here.
Today’s look is usually perfect for winter in Florida however; I would absolutely FREEZE if I wore this with the current weather. Even though January is pretty much the dead of winter, I always love to wear pinks, blues, grays, and whites this time of year. It’s usually dreary and gray outside; and something about this color pallet really just works this time of year in my opinion. This jacket is great to wear now over a sweater or long sleeve, and then when springtime rolls around it will be PERFECT to throw on over a tank or dress. I got mine from TJ Maxx for a total steal; however, I’ve linked some other great options below. 












Jacket: TJ Maxx (similar here herehere, & here love this) | Tank: Topshop old (similar here, & here) | Denim: Nordstrom | Booties: Lulu's | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: BaubleBar old (similar here love these) | Lipstick: Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in Rose Wood with NYX Butter Gloss in Praline layered on top 

How’s the weather where you live? I think pretty much the whole country is experiencing these frigid temps. I hope everyone stays warm and has a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment