Tuesday, December 17, 2019

A Very Florida Christmas

Can anyone else believe that Christmas is exactly one week from tomorrow? It feels like Thanksgiving was literally yesterday and November 1st was the day before that. 
The holiday's always fly by but this year they went way too fast. I'm not ready for it to be over. 
Since Christmas is in a week I thought I would share some outfit inspo. 
This is perfect for Christmas here in Florida because it could be 50 or it could be 75. You really never know. 
I wore this to my bosses Christmas party last Friday and I'm obsessed.
This sweater is so cute and while it is soft and cozy the short sleeves make it not as heavy as your normal sweater. I paired it with my Spanx leather leggings and booties to dress things up a bit. The Spanx will keep you nice and sucked in after one too many Christmas cookies. Add a red lip and some fun jewels and you are good to go.
I like that this look is dressed up, but not too over the top. I honestly might wear it again for one of the 3 holiday parties we have this weekend. 








Sweater: Parkside Harbor | Leggings: Spanx | Booties: JustFab old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Hair Clip: Amazon | Lipstick: Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain liquid Lipstick in Always Red | Watch Band: Amazon 

Are you done with Christmas shopping yet? My under $25 Gift Guide should go live later today and tomorrow my under $50 should be live. I'll also have a wedding Wednesday up tomorrow. It's been so long since I've done one. It will be the last one before our wedding and I hope to hit it hard in 2020 and share SOOOO many things! 
I'll also be sharing another Christmas look on Thursday and rounding up all the best Amazon holiday outfits. That will give you plenty of time to order one via Prime and get it in time for next Wednesday.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope this week goes quick and that you finish all your shopping and wrapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment