Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Holiday Jumpsuit

Hey y'all!
We are in the thick of the holiday season! That also means that holiday parties are in full swing. I have 2 this week alone. (Technically, I have three parties, but two of them overlap so I can only make it to two of them.) 
With that being said I wanted to share this jumpsuit with y'all!
This thing has been a staple in my closet for going on 2 years now. I actually shared it on the blog back in July (seen here) but I felt that I needed to share it again for the winter months. 
This would be perfect for any parties/events you have coming up. If it's really cold you can always pair it with a leather or fur jacket. It also comes in red which is always a great option for this time of year. 
This is such a great piece to have in your closet. It can be worn for a million different occasions which is why I feel like I'm always wearing it. It would even make a great NYE option if sequins aren't your thing. If you don't already own it now is the time to pull the trigger. It's super budget friendly and I promise you will reach for it again and again.








Jumpsuit: Lulu's | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Amazon | Earrings: Lilly Pulitzer (similar here & here) | Lip Gloss: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment