Thursday, December 19, 2019

Holiday Season

Christmas is officially less than one week away.
Can y'all believe it? 
Now that most of your shopping is done it's time to start thinking about what to wear. (If you aren't done shopping don't worry because I'm not either. #procrastinator)
Today I put together a cute option for any holiday festivities you have going on next week. Most of the pieces are old so I have linked similar options. I've also rounded up some other great options if you need something more dressy or more casual. The best part is everything is from amazon and will get here in plenty of time. 
Scroll down and happy shopping! 









Dress: BCBG old (similar here, & here) | Vest: Target (similar amazon option here) | Shoes: Target (amazon option here & here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Lipstick: Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Always Red | Clip: Amazon

Here are some other pieces I'm loving!




No comments:

Post a Comment