Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Cozy Sweater

How was everyone's first day back to reality yesterday? Mine was ok. Pretty unproductive at work (just being honest) and then worked out and knocked out some wedding stuff. (Wedding update coming soon since Thursday is officially 1 month out!! What?!?)
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and shopped their little heart out this past weekend. There were definitely some amazing deals! 
Today I'm sharing what I would consider a staple winter outfit! 
I'm sure you have heard of the Spanx leggings. If you haven't I'm here to tell you that they are the absolute best. I bought them 2 years ago during the Nsale and they are one of the best things I've ever bought from that sale! They were on sale this past weekend, but I would pay full price for them any day. I'll see if I can find them on sale anywhere still.  Anyway, if you don't have a pair yet, do yourself a favor and get some! 
I paired them with this cozy sweater that I have been dying to wear since I bought it this summer. (Another Nsale purchase.) It's super cozy and kept me really warm even without a tank underneath. I also love that it's long but has slits on the side. I always need a longer sweater with leggings. It's still in stock in a few sizes and is 50% off!! I think that's even cheaper than what I paid. I also linked a few similar styles in case it's sold out in your size.









Sweater: Nordstrom (similar here & here also love this) | Leggings: Spanx | Boots: JustFab old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Lipgloss: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk

What did everyone buy this past weekend? I didn't get too much. I actually got some decent deals on Etsy for our wedding yesterday. 
If you didn't finish all your shopping what are you still looking for? I'm going to do a few more gift guides this week. I'm thinking Under $25, Under $50, The Dog Mom (or Dad) and Gifts for Her. 
Let me know if there's anything else you would like to see and thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate each and every reader! 

No comments:

Post a Comment