Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Gift Guide: Under $25 Edition

As promised here is my Under $25 Gift Guide! 
There is still time to get things in time for Christmas. Just make sure you double check your shipping options. A decent amount of this is available on amazon which will get here in plenty of time! 

This is a really fun gift. Maybe for a college student or newly graduated person. 
This would be cute for a co-worker with a box of K-cups or bag of coffee. I also like this mug!
Great for your friend that likes to travel. Could also get them these packing cubes
These make such great gifts! They smell amazing and who doesn't love a candle? 
I have this ring and love it! Great Cartier dupe.
For your White Claw loving friend. My friend actually got me this for Christmas this year and I can't wait to use it! 
These are so trendy right now. I love that you can put whatever you want on it. 
This is a great gift for the white wine or rose drinkers in your life. I hate buying a warm bottle and having to stick it in the freezer and let it cool down. This is a great solution. 
This is so cute. They have a couple different cities available. I also love this little city pouch.
(Currently on sale for way under $25. If it goes back to normal price it will break the threshold by $2. It's so dang cute I think it would be worth the $2 extra.)
This is so soft and cozy. Buy this for the person in your life that is always cold. 
I saw these a few weeks ago and immediately added to my registry. They have a ton of cute color options.
I have one of these and love it. I can clip it on my keys or zipper in my purse. 
Another great gift for the wine lover in your life.
These things are so so soft. I also love that they are sandals so my feet don't get super sweaty. Don't worry, they still keep your feet nice and toasty.
I really like drink ware if you can't tell. This cup is really cool because it expands and collapses. It also comes in a few color options.
I hate the dreaded question of what's for dinner. A cook book is a great way to mix things up. We did a secret Santa tonight and my assistant buyer got me this one. I am so pumped to make some new recipes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment