Thursday, August 13, 2020

End of Summer Outfit

 Despite the fact that your feed is FLOODED with Nsale/Fall content it is very much still summer!

It honestly has been so hot here in Florida. I walk Ramsey around 8am and I am completely drenched in sweat by the time I get home. 

Today I have a great outfit to help beat this end of summer heat.

These shorts are actually a few years old, but I still reach for them every summer. They are a linen material and just feel so lightweight. I paired them with a fitted spandex tank and my favorite bamboo purse. This is such a great outfit for a number of activities. I feel like we are all starting to venture out for some outdoor dining/drinks. This would be a perfect day or evening look. (I would just switch to some heels for a more nighttime look.) 













Shorts: Loft (similar here) | Tank: Target | Shoes: Steve Madden (also love these) | Purse: Amazon | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: NARS Lipstick in Orgasm

How's the weather where you are? I am definitely ready for some cooler weather. We are about to redo our patio and I can't wait to sit out there and enjoy a nice glass of red wine in the crisp fall air. Anyone else? 



No comments:

Post a Comment