Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Sweater Tank

 Hey y'all!
It's currently Sunday and I am pre-writing my 2 posts for the week. We are going out of town on Wednesday and I know Monday & Tuesday are going to be very long work days. I'm hoping by getting these written on Sunday I will be a little less stressed this week. I will have to add all the photos on Tuesday though. If you read this post then you know my MacBook decided to die on me last week. A guy J works with was able to get it fixed with a few parts so I am hoping to have it back on Tuesday! 
Enough about MacBooks and work week stress. Let's talk about this cute little sweater tank top. I have been seeing these a lot lately and was so excited to snag one from the Parkside Harbor Christmas in July sale. This is such a great piece to wear all year long. I paired it with my favorite flowy chambray skirt here. Since it's been 10000 degrees here I thought a really lightweight bottom would help keep my cool. You could also pair it with jeans or shorts and then throw on a jacket and booties for fall. This is such a versatile piece. I also really love the color. I will definitely be wearing this on repeat for the next few months.
 










Top: Parkside Harbor | Skirt: Lulu's | Shoes: Steve Madden (also love these) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman | Watch Band: Amazon

Speaking of wearing things multiple ways I had an idea the other day. With Reels becoming super popular on Instagram I thought it would be a great idea to make one for each blog outfit showing you at least 2 ways to wear it. My goal is to start that in the next week or so. Y'all know I am all about things I can wear multiple ways and I think it's important to have at least a few different outfits for most pieces. If you aren't already following me make sure to give me a follow if this is something you are interested in. @thefashionablylateblonde



2 comments:

  1. What a cute skirt! I love that you can button as high or low as you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It’s one of my favorites! It’s so nice and breezy in the summer.

      Xo,
      Katie

      Delete