Tuesday, August 18, 2020

White Ruffle Dress

 Wow!
What a week! And it's only Tuesday. 
We have been having so many technical issues lately. The latest is my Mac-book may or may not be DUNZO!! J is taking it to work tomorrow to have some tech guys look at it. Cross your fingers for me that they can save it. 
Let's talk about this outfit though. I am obsessed!! When we shot this outfit I instantly fell in love with all the photos. It turned out so perfectly. You know when you imagine something in your head and it ends up working out exactly like you thought or better? That's what happened here. 
This dress is part of the LoveShackFancy collection with Target. I browsed the collection when it first launched, but didn't pull the trigger on anything. We were at the height of quarantine and while the thought was nice I just knew I had no where to wear a dress like this. Fast forward a few months to walking around Target and seeing it was 50% off. I still have no where to wear it, but at that price I couldn't pass it up. I love all the ruffles and little lace details. I kept things simple with sandals, a nude purse and my favorite hat. This would be perfect for brunch, a girls day, or really anything!! Ditch the hat and you have a great date night look! 
This dress has since sold out online, but I have linked some similar options. I would also suggest checking your store. You just might get lucky.




Dress: Target (similar herehere here, & here) | Shoes: Steve Madden (also love these) | Bag: Tory Burch | Hat: Fig & Willow (similar here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia (similar ones part of the Nsale here) | Lipstick: NARS Lipstick in Orgasm

What are you shopping for now? Are you back to work and back to normal clothing? Still working from home and only purchasing lounge-wear?  Let me know if the comments below so I can share more of what y'all are currently needing? I am working from home and trying to get myself to wear normal clothes on a more regular basis. While I don't have to I definitely miss my jeans, dresses, skirts, etc. 


P.S. If you are wondering why the photo content is sorely lacking on this post it all goes back to my Mac-book breaking. All my photos are on there and when I went to put my sim card in J's computer... it didn't have the right slot for it. L O L!!! Naturally! So until I can get my computer back the photos are limited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment