Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Nsale Dupes

 If you’re like me you haven’t been able to shop the Nsale just yet. (You’re either an insider or waiting for public access.) If you haven’t been able to shop you are also probably feeing similar sadness watching all the wonderful things you put on your wishlist sell out more and more as each tier can shop. (I kid you not when I tell you over half my wishlist has sold out. I also kid you not I have never had more than 1 or 2 things sell out that I wanted in years past.) 

Since I feel like so many of you are feeling the same way today I rounded up some piece you can shop now that are very similar to Nsale ones. 


Plaid Blazer
I wanted the plaid Topshop blazer so bad. 
Running Shorts
I need new running shorts so bad and they are always so expensive. I was excited to get some Nike ones from the sale... until they sold out. I honestly might like these better.
Tie Dye Sweatshirt
Tie dye is such a trend. I normally don't like the super bright colors, but I like both of these.
Taupe Booties
The one year I actually need to replace my taupe suede booties they sell out in my size. If I'm honest I'm not 100% sure I loved this years Nsale option. I just bought these Steve Madden ones today. $70 and free 2 day shipping! 
Graphic Tee
Another huge trend right now. I liked the one from the sale, but I think I like the other option better.
Leopard Shoes
I have been wanting these for so long. I was so excited to see them in the sale... but they sold out in like 2 seconds. I just bought the other version. They are under $19 and look SUPER similar. 
Nightgown
This pink stripe option sold out really fast. This is another piece I found that are almost identical.
Chunky Knit Sweater
I had the Free People sweater on my wishlist in 3 colors!!! They all sold out in my size. This one is very similar and comes in a TON of color options.

I’m not sure why things are selling out at such a quick pace this year. I think it has to do with how they opened it to the different tiers over a longer period of time and that its more advertised that they can shop earlier. I really hope Nordstrom doesn’t go with this process again next year. I hope some of the products above fill any voids in your Nsale wishlist. Happy shopping on Thursday or August 19th when it opens to the public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment