Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Like Neon Lights

 Remember a week or two ago when I shared some neon joggers on Instagram? I said I really stepped out of my comfort zone on those. That whole Nordstrom order was outside of my comfort zone because this was another piece I got. (Also Free People)
I saw this sweater a while ago and was immediately drawn to it. (It might have been because of the color name... dinosaur. How cute is that?)
After thinking about it a while and it finally going on sale I decided to pull the trigger. I usually don't go for a lot of color, but every once in a while I think it's good to shake things up. This time I went really out there, but I'm so glad I did. It's such a fun color for Spring. 
I also knew as soon as it came in the mail I wanted to pair it with my new paperbag pants. I picked these up from Target recently because I loved the wash and they are super on trend for Spring. This sweater is a tad bulky for them but I think I made it work. 
I also paired it with heels to give me some height but I would totally wear this with my white Nike sneakers too! 













Sweater: Free People (I sized down to a small. It's very oversize.) | Pants: Target | Shoes: Steve Madden (I have the suede version that doesn't appear to be available anymore. If you want suede get these) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague

I would love to hear your thoughts on this color. Especially if you are typically a neutrals gal like me. (Don't worry if you really hate this color it does come in a bunch of other options.) 

3 comments:

  1. Love your neon sweater and how you styled this look! Those paperbag pants are so cute on you!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! Really stepped out of my comfort zone with the sweater.

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete
  2. This neon sweater is such a fun piece! It's bold and you wear it well!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete