Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Sheer Polka Dots

 I originally planned to post another way to style this sweater vest today. When I looked at the photos though I realized something happened when we were shooting and NONE of them were usable. Not sure if the lens was fogged, the lighting was bad, or the settings were off. I'm so glad I looked at the photos before I wrote the post. 
Since none of them were usable I will have to reshoot and now get to share this fun top with y'all instead.
If you follow me on IG you know I wore this top on Valentine's Day for brunch with J and our friends. All I can say is I'm freaking OBSESSED! It's the sheer puff sleeve and polka dots for me. It is just such a cute top. Since Spring is right around the corner I grabbed it in white, but it comes in a few different color options. (I debating grabbing the black one too.) I kept things simple and paired it with my favorite mom jeans and mules, but it would look great with skinny jeans, skirts, leather shorts... the possibilities are endless. 
Did I mention it's under $30?? It looks so much more expensive in my opinion. 













Top: Amazon | Denim: Abercrombie | Shoes: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Ulta Patent Shine Liquid Lipstick in Marbella

Speaking of springtime, how is the weather where you live? Anyone live in Texas and experiencing that crazy snow storm? I've been seeing everyone's stories and it's a little scary. So many people are without power and since Texas doesn't usually experience weather like that I know the roads are probably a mess!! 
I'm sure everyone will be ready for some Spring weather after this storm. (The Northeast included.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment