Thursday, February 4, 2021

Sweater Vest

 I have to start this post by saying I am so excited that the main piece of this outfit is still in stock! 
This retailer usually sells out so fast. I was honestly worried it was going to be sold out before I even got it in the mail. But we are safe and it's still available in all colors and all sizes. So now let's get into the outfit.

I have been seeing sweater vests a lot this past Fall/Winter and absolutely loving them. I love how you can style them in a variety of different ways. I knew I wanted a longer one too so I could style it over a dress. I mean I really had this exact outfit in my mind for a few months now. The only problem was I couldn't find a sweater vest I loved that was actually in stock. The minute this one popped up in an ad I immediately ordered it. 
I think this is honestly one of my favorite outfits I have shared in a while. It makes me feel like I need to be in France or somewhere else in Europe. It's also giving me a little bit of Gossip Girl vibes. I felt like the vest over the dress could be a bit girly so I added tights and combat boots to edge it up a bit for winter. 
Can we also talk about these tights for a minute. 
They are total Gucci dupes. I have been wanting the Gucci tights since last Winter, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money. I feel like they are too trendy of a piece to really make the investment. (Ya girl doesn't have that kind of money.) I saw a few other bloggers post dupes and that's when I found these. They came super quick and are good quality. 














Vest: H&M | Dress: Amazon (I liked this one better, but it was out of stock at the time.) | Tights: Etsy | Boots: JustFab | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague

If you like the vest I definitely recommend getting it ASAP. I plan to style it with jeans and then also in a more Spring appropriate way. 
How was everyone's week?  It's been a long one for me. It's actually been 2 long weeks. I'm hoping that after next week my regular job will quiet down a little.
I hope y'all have a nice relaxing and fun weekend. I appreciate you checking out the blog today and everyday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment