Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tropical Vacation Picks

 A few weeks ago my friends and I booked a trip to Mexico for later this year. I cannot tell you how excited I am for that vacation. So much that I started browsing clothes, swim and accessories ASAP! 
Although it's still a long way away, I thought I could pull together some of the items I came across. Plus Spring and Summer are right around the corner and hopefully you will have somewhere to wear these items. 
These are my absolute FAVORITE denim shorts. I was ready to spend the $$ on Agolde last year but decided to give these a try... I am so glad I did! I have thick thighs and these fit PERFECTLY! 
I wanted last year's version but I waited too long and it sold out. Will definitely be snagging this one.
I have loved this hat for so long. It's expensive, but I have honestly never been able to find a good dupe. Maybe I'll finally pull the trigger this year. 
You always need a good white dress on a beach vacation. Nothing shows off your tan better. I can picture this for dinner with some fun earrings one night. 
I LOVE that high waist bikini bottoms are so in. I think they are extremely flattering. I have been admiring this bathing suit for a while now. The Top is currently on sale so now would be a good time to snag it.
Are y'all over tie dye yet? I'm not! I have last year's version of these shorts and I'm obsessed with them. These are perfect to throw on over a bathing suit and head to the beach or pool.
These are major key for Summer! Since it's oversized you can wear it alone or with shorts. I also love wearing oversize, breathable shirts when it's hot out. Definitely helps keep you cool.
This one comes in a ton of colors too! 
I know some people hate pants when it's hot out. I think they look so chic with a bathing suit or crop top though. Definitely want to get a pair for the Summer.
This has been popping up in ads left and right for me on social media. The first time I saw it I thought it would make the cutest beach bag. Definitely thinking about snagging one for this upcoming trip. It would also be great to carry all my crap on the plane.
Told y'all I wasn't over the tie dye trend. I definitely snagged this piece to wear to dinner on vacation. I'l definitely be wearing it all Summer before we head to Mexico though. 

Does anyone else have a vacation planned for later this year? I know Covid is still very much a thing. That's why we booked it so far out. We are hoping things will really be getting back to normal by the end of August and that maybe we will all be vaccinated. We also have trip insurance if we don't feel comfortable going when the time comes. 
I hope y'all have a great week and that these pieces bring you some hope for warmer weather coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment