Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Shacket Outfit 1000

 I really can't stop with the shacket. They are so easy to style and I might own a few too many. (Like that's even possible.)
Anyway, today I am going to try to share my last shacket outfit... at least for a while.
Today I kept things super casual. 
Now that we have been working from home for almost a year I am really embracing the casual style. I mostly wear joggers or leggings M-F. If I do go anywhere I usually feel dressed up in jeans. haha I don't know if I would say this look is "dressed up", but I would wear this for drinks or a fun Saturday brunch on a patio. Since it's been so cold here lately I am always grabbing a jacket and this one is so versatile. 
I think that's why I love it so much. You can see this exact one styled here with a dress & here in a different color way styled in a very athleisure way.
I really hope this trend sticks around through Spring and next Fall/Winter! 








Top: Old (similar here & here) | Shacket: Shein | Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: JustFab | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Prague


Can y'all believe it's February? We made it through January which always feels like the longest month. I'm looking forward to this month. I'm hoping work will slow down a bit in the next week or two and then I have some fun things to look forward to in March & April. 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the month of love. Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment