Thursday, February 25, 2021

The Classics

 Being a fashion blogger is all about showing new trends, different ways to style things and sometimes really stepping out of your comfort zone. While all of that is fun, I think it's important to go back to the basics from time to time. And that's just what I'm doing today. 
When I was searching for a white button-down dress for this outfit I decided I also needed a new white button down. I have a linen one and a more fashion/trendy one so I decided to add a true Oxford style shirt to my collection. This one is so crisp and classic. I will definitely be wearing it for a long time. 
While planning outfits one day I thought what is more classic than a white shirt and jeans? Since I hadn't shared a true closet staple/basics post in a while I thought this would be perfect. I paired it with my favorite mom jeans and a pair of nude heels. I kept my accessories and lipstick very minimal as well. 
Overall these are all pieces I think everyone should have in their closet. Even if they aren't these exact jeans or these exact heels. Every gal needs a good white button-down, a good pair of jeans and a classic nude heel! 
I do want to say that sadly my exact shirt is sold out. This retailer always sells out so fast. However, I have linked a ton of very similar options below. 














Shirt: H&M only XL available (similar here, here here, & here) | Denim: Abercrombie | Shoes: Steve Madden | Purse: Tory Burch exact color is no longer available | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Choker Necklace: Flat one from this set | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk with NYX Butter Gloss in Crème Brûlée on top

What are some of your favorite classic pieces? I obviously love these pieces and a good leather jacket. 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I appreciate you stopping by today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment