Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Cherry Blossoms

If you've been around for a while then you know how much I love NYC.
As much as I love it and as many times as I have been (and my little bit of time living there) I have never been during spring time.
I was so happy I finally got to visit my favorite city during such a beautiful time of year.
One of the big draws to the city during this season is all the blooms. The main ones... cherry blossoms. 
I knew I had to get some shots in Central Park so I met my friend after work one day and we walked over. 
Thanks to Grace's cherry blossom guide I knew just the spot I wanted to go to. (If you are visiting during the Spring I highly recommend saving her post.) 
It was crazy busy with people getting their shot for the gram, but we were able to find a little less crowded area and ended up with some great photos.







Dress: Zara (similar herehere, & here) | Jacket: Topshop old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Shoes: Shein | Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Secret Salma

What's your favorite season? Mine is usually Fall or Winter, but if I could have Spring in NYC every year that would hands down win every time... at least I think. Fall in the city is pretty magical too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment