Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Amazon Mother's Day Gifts

 This Sunday is Mother's Day.
I'm not going to lie... it kind of snuck up on me. If you are in need of a last minute gift you should definitely check out the gift guide below. All these items are from Amazon and will arrive in time for Mother's Day this Sunday. 
Perfect if your mom likes to read. I got one last year and I love it! 
This is so cute, especially for a new mom.
I feel like this is always a good gift. If your mom is still rocking an old school coffee pot this will definitely be a welcomed upgrade. 
This seems super lightweight which is perfect heading into the warmer months. 
Coffee table books are always a great gift. They can be easily tailored to different likes and hobbies. This is a fashion one, but if your mom likes travel get her one about that. 
This is something most people could definitely use. I like that it's a 2 in 1 gift.
I always think slippers are a good gift for mom. Maybe because mine always asks for them. haha
Make her life easier with a robot vacuum. 
I love these glasses. I have the Crate & Barrel version, but everyone raves about these as well. 
I love giving candles as gifts. Especially more expensive ones. I feel like people usually won't buy them for themselves, which is why they make great gifts.

What's everyone's plans for Mother's Day? Hopefully you are able to spend it with your mom.
And just remember that Mother's Day may not be an easy day for all. 
Reach out to your friends that may have lost their mom or don't have them in this season of their life. 
If you know a friend is struggling to become a mom send her a sweet text to let her know you are thinking of her. I think this graphic says it best:
Graphic Credit Association of Child Life Professionals Facebook Page




No comments:

Post a Comment