Thursday, May 20, 2021

Memorial Day 2021

 Can y'all believe that Memorial Day is in a little over a week? 
What are everyone's plans for the holiday weekend? I'm not too sure what we are going to do. My best friend will be in town for a couple days and then I know we are going to a baseball game on Saturday. We'll probably head to the beach at some point too.
In case you need some Memorial Day inspo I've rounded up a few items for ya. 
I love this coverup. I will definitely be ordering it for myself. It will be great all Summer long.
I have this suit and love it! The high waist bottoms are super flattering too.
I am all about keeping the sun off my face and chest. An oversized hat is a great way to do just that.
One of my favorite swimwear brands. Lots of colors, prints, and silhouettes to choose from. All swim is currently 25% off too!
These sandals are so cute. You could easily dress them up or down.
I think this romper is so cute. I definitely need to purchase for myself.
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be in the 90's next weekend. You can definitely find me in the pool or ocean at some point. I love floats because you can stay cool, but don't have to be in the water completely.
These are my favorite denim shorts and they are super affordable.
I have one from last year that I actually cut into a crop. This is great if you live somewhere that it gets cooler at night. (T-shirt option here)
If you have a BBQ to go to next weekend I think this would be so cute! 



No comments:

Post a Comment