Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Muscle Tank and Mom Jeans

 If you've been following me for a while, you know that I love a good classic look. I think it's important to have pieces in your closet that will never go out of style. On the flip side though I love a good trend. I think this look checks both those boxes. 
These jeans are easily my favorites and I find myself reaching for them more than any others in my closet. I really love all my denim from this retailer, but especially these acid wash mom jeans. 
That's easily the classic part of this outfit. The top is also classic, but if you look closely it has shoulder pads... and that's the trendy part. 
This is such a great tank to have in your closet. I will easily be pairing it with denim, skirts and shorts all summer long. It's also really good quality at an even better price point.












Top: Parkside Harbor | Denim: Abercrombie | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Shoes: Shein | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream in White Russian


No comments:

Post a Comment